We are looking for a new lawyer for the position of Junior Associate to join our team in Kraków.
If you see yourself in our team, want to work on projects for large Polish and international companies, in a friendly atmosphere and cooperative team of experienced lawyers supporting your development and competencies, write to us!
Details below. We invite you to apply!
What do we offer?
We offer you an employment contract and attractive remuneration with an incentive element. We guarantee participation in interesting, often international projects which develop knowledge and professional skills. We offer patronage within the scope of the application, but most importantly, while working on the projects we share our knowledge, providing substantive support from senior, experienced lawyers.
We value ambition and professionalism by offering internal and external training, as well as access to the latest knowledge bases and technology solutions.
- completed university studies in law (before entry or entry on the list of trainee attorneys or legal advisers – first year of application);
- very good knowledge of civil and commercial law;
- Very good knowledge of English, including legal terminology;
- punctuality and responsibility with regard to entrusted tasks;
- willingness to search for solutions and acquire new knowledge and skills;
- communicativeness, openness and readiness to work directly with clients.
Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.