Due to the development of our law firm we are looking for new people to join our team in Kraków.
We are looking for a person who will participate in the work of the real estate law department and in the comprehensive legal service of orders for national and international clients of the law firm.
If you are interested, please send your CV to the following e-mail address:
About the details below. We invite you to apply!
- Barrister/Legal adviser
- Barrister(s)/Advocate(s) trainee(s)
We are looking for a person:
- with professional qualifications of an Advocate or Legal Adviser or entry on the list of trainee Advocates/Advocates (first or second year of training);
- with very good knowledge of real estate law and labour or corporate law;
- with fluency in English, including legal English;
- capable of solving difficult legal issues independently, creatively and outside the box;
- Well-organized, reliable and punctual in carrying out professional duties, resistant to stress;
- with high personal culture, communicative, able to work in a team.
Candidates are asked to present their experience or achievements in the area of specialization subject to the advertisement (real estate law, labour law, corporate law).
- a great deal of independence in handling cases, which are often difficult;
- conducting interesting cases developing knowledge, experience and professional skills;
- substantive support from experienced lawyers;
- support in the preparation and handling of cases from junior lawyers;
- attractive remuneration system with an incentive element;
- well organized work with access to information databases and a rich library;
- internal and external training;
- work in a friendly, close-knit team.